Southwest Ranch Cheeseburgers Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 KRAFT DELI DELUXE Process American Cheese Slices
- 4 Kaiser rolls, split, toasted
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crisply cooked
- 1 (16 ounce) jar TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
step 1: Shape meat into 4 patties.
step 2: Cook patties in skillet on medium heat 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until cooked through (160 degrees).
step 3: Top each patty with 2 process cheese slices; cover. Continue cooking until process cheese begins to melt. Fill rolls with cheeseburgers; top with dressing and bacon. Serve with salsa.