Southwestern Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 pound plain or Mexican-flavored process American cheese, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) jar process cheese spread
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bunch green onions with tops, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- Raw vegetables or tortilla chips
step 1: Place cheeses in a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl. Top with bacon, onions and chilies. Microwave at 50 percent power for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring every 2 minutes. Serve with vegetables or chips.