Southwestern Meat Loaf and Baked Potatoes Recipe
- 1 pound ground round
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1/3 cup regular oats
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 large egg white
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 4 medium baking potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- freeze-dried chives
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
step 2: Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Shape meat mixture into a 9 x 4-inch loaf on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Brush ketchup over meat loaf. Arrange potatoes around meat loaf on broiler pan.
step 3: Bake at 375degrees for 50 minutes. Let meat loaf stand 10 minutes before slicing. Split potatoes in half lengthwise; top with sour cream. Sprinkle with chives, if desired.