Southwestern Turkey Casserole Recipe
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chile peppers, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 16 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into strips
- 10 ounces cooked turkey, diced
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken soup, mushroom soup, chile peppers and sour cream.
step 3: Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan with corn tortillas. Follow with a layer of turkey. Pour soup mixture over turkey, sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheese. Repeat layers and top with cheddar cheese. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until cheese is browned and bubbly.