Soy Sauce Chicken and Rice Recipe
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup uncooked white rice
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large skillet, brown chicken breasts in oil until golden. Remove from skillet and set aside.
step 3: Saute celery and onion for 2 to 3 minutes, until translucent. Add cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and water. Heat until mixture is hot and bubbly. Add uncooked rice and mushrooms and stir all together to mix well.
step 4: Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish, place browned chicken on top and bake, covered, in preheated oven for about 1 1/2 hours.