Spaghetti Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 3 cups cooked, cubed chicken meat
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken into pieces
- ¼ cup chopped pimento peppers
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Put spaghetti in a large pot of salted boiling water and cook about 8 to 10 minutes, until it is al dente. Drain.
step 3: In a large bowl combine the chicken, cooked spaghetti, pimento, bell pepper, onion, soup, wine, 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheese, salt and pepper. Mix all together and spread into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese and bake another 15 minutes.