Spaghetti Pizza II Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 slices processed American cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 3: Meanwhile, place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and combine with spaghetti sauce.
step 4: In a large bowl toss pasta with Parmesan cheese and eggs. Press into a 9-inch pie plate and spread sauce mixture over pasta. Top with American cheese and sprinkle with mozzarella.
step 5: Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.