Spaghetti Salad III Recipe
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
step 1: Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until al dente. Rinse in cool water, drain.
step 2: In a large bowl place chopped tomatoes, green bell pepper, onion and cucumber. Add Cheddar cheese, and salad seasoning.
step 3: Add cooled pasta to large bowl with vegetables and pour salad dressing over top. Toss well to coat. Chill for several hours before serving.