Spaghetti Salad II Recipe
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped small
- 1 head cauliflower, finely chopped
- 2 large cucumbers, finely chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) cans black olives, drained and halved
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle zesty Italian dressing
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon salad seasoning mix
step 1: In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti until al-dente, rinse and cool. Add the pasta to a large bowl and mix with the chopped broccoli, cauliflower and cucumbers.
step 2: Add the ranch salad dressing mix and zesty Italian dressing to the spaghetti and vegetables and sprinkle with the Schilling Salad Seasoning (TM) . Mix well and add more seasoning to taste. Before serving add the black olives. For added color halved cherry tomatoes may be added.