Spaghetti with Garlic and Basil Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place spaghetti in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
step 2: In a large bowl, toss the spaghetti with the olive oil, butter, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper until evenly coated. Serve with Parmesan cheese.