Spaghetti with White Clam Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams, with juice
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
step 1: Cook pasta according to package directions.
step 2: Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, brown garlic in olive oil over medium heat. Stir in butter or margarine and seasonings until butter or margarine is melted. Add clams with some of their liquid; heat through.
step 3: Drain pasta. Toss spaghetti with clam sauce, and top with grated Romano cheese.