Special Raisin Cream Pie Recipe
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
step 1: Combine raisins, white sugar, spices, sour cream, eggs, and butter or margarine in saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil, and reduce heat. Cook until thick, stirring constantly. Set aside to cool.
step 2: Blend cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
step 3: Spread half of cream cheese mixture on bottom of baked and cooled pie shell. Cover with cooled raisin mixture, and top with remaining cream cheese mixture. Spread additional whipped topping on top of pie. Refrigerate.