Spiced Cranberry Orange Mold Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages JELL-O Brand Cherry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 orange, sectioned, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
step 1: Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Stir in cranberry sauce, cold water, lemon juice, cinnamon and cloves. Refrigerate about 1-1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves a definite impression).
step 2: Stir in orange and walnuts. Spoon into 5-cup mold.
step 3: Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Unmold. Garnish as desired.