Spicy Bagel Bites Recipe
- 1/4 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 plain bagels, thinly sliced
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
step 2: In a small bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese, chili powder, oregano, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
step 3: Place the bagel slices on a medium cookie sheet and sprinkle with the seasoning mixture.
step 4: Bake in the preheated oven 5 minutes, or until slightly crisp and lightly browned.