Spicy Haddock Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen haddock fillets, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
step 1: Place fillets in a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over fish.
step 2: Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.