Spicy Hot Crab Spread Recipe
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
step 2: In a medium bowl, mix the imitation crabmeat, garlic, jalapeno peppers, pepperjack cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and salt.
step 3: Transfer imitation crabmeat mixture to the baking dish. Top with Parmesan cheese.
step 4: Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.