Spicy Italian Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch paprika, for garnish
step 1: Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool and peel.
step 2: Slice eggs in half, and remove the yolks. Place the yolks into a medium bowl, and mix with the mustard, Italian dressing, mayonnaise, and pepper. Arrange the egg white halves on a plate, and sprinkle with salt. Spoon the yolk mixture into the egg halves, or use a pastry bag and pipe the filling in for a more professional look. Sprinkle with paprika, and refrigerate until serving.