Spicy Nut Balls Recipe
- 3/4 cup ground toasted mixed nuts
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced flat leaf parsley
step 1: In a medium bowl, mix ground nuts and bread crumbs. Stir in olive oil, tomato paste, and hot sauce. Add minced green onion and parsley. Mix well.
step 2: Using your hands, form the mixture into bite-size balls. Refrigerate until ready to use.