Spicy Pasta Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 red chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
step 2: Meanwhile, heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Saute garlic with basil and Italian seasoning for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in onion and chiles; cook until onion is tender. Stir in tomatoes and hot sauce; simmer for 5 minutes, or until heated through. Toss with the cooked pasta, and season with salt and pepper.