Spicy Pork Stir-Fry Recipe
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cubed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 green chile peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas, julienned
- 2 teaspoons chili oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
step 1: In a medium bowl, combine 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon cornstarch and water. Mix all together until smooth and stir in the pork cubes. Cover and refrigerate for 30 to 45 minutes.
step 2: In a small bowl combine the lime juice, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, vinegar, 1 teaspoon cornstarch and sesame oil. Mix together and set aside.
step 3: Remove pork and marinade from refrigerator. In a large skillet or wok heat peanut oil until hot. Stir in ginger and chile pepper and saute for 1 minute. Then stir in pork with marinade, carrots, and sugar peas and stir-fry for 6 to 8 minutes or until pork is tender.
step 4: Pour in lime mixture, reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens, about 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in hot chile oil, green onions and peanuts. Serve!