Spicy Potato Skins Recipe
- 3 large potatoes, russet, baked until tender
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 4 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, such as Frank's Louisiana Red Hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Mann's Broccoli Wokly®, cut in half lengthwise
- 6 tablespoons blue cheese dressing, prepared or homemade
step 1: Preheat oven to 375. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut each in half lengthwise. Scoop out center flesh from the potato halves, leaving a shell about 1/4-inch thick and set aside. Arrange the potato skins cut-side up on a baking sheet.
step 2: In a medium bowl, add scooped out potatoes, mix 3 tablespoons of melted butter, with hot sauce until well blended. Stir in Mann's Broccoli Wokly, tossing to coat with the butter mixture. Divide broccoli mixture evenly among potato skins, mounding if necessary. Drizzle the remaining butter over the filled potato skins.
step 3: Bake uncovered until the potato skins are nicely browned and the broccoli is crisp-tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Just before serving, drizzle 1 tablespoon of blue cheese dressing over each potato. Serve warm.