Spicy Seafood Shell Appetizers Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 10 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 2 (2.1 ounce) packages mini phyllo tart shells
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
step 2: In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Swiss cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Gently stir in shrimp and crabmeat.
step 3: Form phyllo dough into shells. Fill shells with the mixture.
step 4: Arrange stuffed shells on baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 7 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with paprika before serving.