Spicy Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup Recipe
- 1 pound dry black beans, soaked overnight
- 4 teaspoons diced jalapeno peppers
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
step 1: Drain black beans, and rinse.
step 2: Combine beans, jalapenos, and chicken broth in a slow cooker. Season with garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, cayenne, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
step 3: Cook on High for 4 hours. Reduce heat to Low, and continue cooking for 2 hours, or until you are ready to eat.