Spicy Spanish Sausage Supper Recipe
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ⅓ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (6.8 ounce) package Spanish-style rice mix
- ¼ cup sliced stuffed green olives
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
step 1: In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the green bell pepper, celery and onion in the oil for 5 to 10 minutes, or until tender.
step 2: Add the sausage, water, tomatoes and green chiles, rice, olives and ground black pepper. Mix well and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.