Spicy Swordfish Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh ginger root
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt to taste
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1 pound fresh swordfish, cut into chunks
step 1: In a medium saucepan, blend coconut milk with ginger, red onion, chili powder, and salt. Mix in mango, and bring to a boil.
step 2: Place swordfish chunks into the coconut extract mixture, and reduce heat. Taking care not to break up the swordfish chunks, cook, stirring occasionally, 25 to 30 minutes, until the mixture is thickened and fish is easily flaked with a fork.