Spicy Tuna Melts Recipe
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons CROSSE & BLACKWELL® Capers
- 2 tablespoons ORTEGA® Diced Jalapenos
- 10 slices sourdough bread
- 10 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
step 1: PREHEAT broiler.
step 2: COMBINE tuna, mayonnaise, capers and jalapenos in medium bowl; mix well. Spread tuna mixture evenly over 5 slices of bread. Top each with two slices cheese. Top with remaining bread slices. Brush both sides of sandwich with butter. Place on baking sheet.
step 3: BROIL on each side until golden brown.