Spinach-Apple Salad with Curry Dressing Recipe
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 12 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1 tart red apple, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces, toasted if desired
step 1: For dressing, in a small bowl combine the vinegar, sugar, and curry powder. Whisk in the olive oil.
step 2: For salad, in a large bowl combine the spinach and apple slices. Pour the dressing over the spinach and apples and toss lightly. Divide among 4 to 6 individual salad plates and sprinkle with pecans.