Spinach-Feta Casserole Recipe
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cubed processed cheese food
- 1 cup melted butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package phyllo dough
step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl, combine the spinach, feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, processed cheese food, 1/2 the butter, vinegar, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
step 3: Place a layer of phyllo dough into the bottom of a lightly greased 2-quart casserole dish. Spread the spinach and cheese mixture into the dish and top with 4 layers of phyllo dough, spraying each layer with butter-flavored cooking spray. Drizzle the remaining butter over the top.
step 4: Bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 20 minutes.