Spinach-and-Roasted Red-Pepper Pizza Recipe
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (10 ounce) can pizza crust dough
- butter flavored cooking spray
- 1 cup Asiago Cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (7 ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into 2-inch strips
step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
step 2: Pat dough into a 12-inch round pizza pan coated with cooking spray and sprinkled with cornmeal. Combine 1/2 cup cheese, nutmeg, pepper, and spinach in a bowl. Arrange mixture over dough. Top with bell peppers; sprinkle with thyme and 1/2 cup cheese. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts.