Spinach Appetizers Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups dry bread stuffing mix
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: In a large bowl, mix together chopped spinach, dry bread stuffing mix, eggs, Parmesan cheese, onion, butter and Cheddar cheese. Cover and chill in the refrigerator approximately 30 minutes.
step 2: Drop the mixture by rounded spoonfuls onto a lightly greased large baking sheet. Place baking sheet in the freezer approximately 1 hour.
step 3: When ready to bake, allow the balls to partially thaw, about 30 minutes.
step 4: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
step 5: Bake the balls in the preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.