Spinach Calzones with Blue Cheese Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- cooking spray
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 8 slices Vidalia or other sweet onion
- 1 1/3 cups sliced crimini mushrooms
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
step 2: Unroll dough onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; cut into 4 quarters. Pat each quarter into a 6 x 5-inch rectangle. Sprinkle garlic evenly over rectangles. Top each rectangle with 1 cup spinach, 2 onion slices, 1/3 cup mushrooms, and 3 tablespoons cheese. Bring 2 opposite corners to center, pinching points to seal. Bring remaining 2 corners to center, pinching all points together to seal. Bake at 425 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden.