Spinach Cheese Pie Recipe
- 2 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups diced Cheddar cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Press bottom pie crust into glass pie dish.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine the spinach, salt, pepper, nutmeg, ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, and Cheddar cheeses. Mix together well and pour into bottom pie crust. Place second pie crust on top of filling and trim edges.
step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes and cut into wedges.