Spinach Muenster Quiche Recipe
- 8 ounces Muenster cheese, sliced
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 4 ounces Muenster cheese, sliced
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Line a quiche dish or 9 inch pie pan with the 8 ounces of Muenster cheese slices. Carefully press all of the water out of the spinach and place it in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder; stir well. Spoon mixture into pan and top with remaining cheese slices.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes and allow to set up for 10 minutes before serving. Decrease oven temperature by 25 degrees F if using glass pie dish.