Spinach Pear Salad with Warm Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) bag fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can pear slices, drained
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: Wash spinach leaves and dry thoroughly. Transfer to large bowl; sprinkle with onion and blue cheese. Add pear slices.
step 2: In small saucepan, heat oil and vinegar until mixture is steaming. Immediately pour over salad and toss until evenly dressed. Season with salt and pepper; serve immediately.