Spinach Tortellini Soup Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1/4 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
step 1: In a large pot over high heat, combine the spinach and chicken broth. Heat to boiling, then reduce heat to low. Stir in tortellini, and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the tortellini is cooked to desired tenderness. Season with basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.