Spinach Tuna Casserole Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
step 1: In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and lemon juice; add to tuna mixture and mix well. Transfer to a greased 2-cup baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
step 2: Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.