Spinach and Artichoke Au Gratin Recipe
- 2 (6.5 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
step 1: Place artichokes in the bottom of a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
step 2: In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Blend in milk and stir in spinach. Mix together until smooth.
step 3: Pour into baking dish and sprinkle top with cheese, salt and seasoned pepper; refrigerate for 24 hours.
step 4: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C), bake for 30 minutes or until heated through. Place under broiler to brown the cheese topping.