Spinach and Tortellini Salad Recipe
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
step 1: In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, spinach, cheese, tomatoes and olives. Add enough salad dressing to coat. Toss and season with salt and pepper.