Spiral Sandwich Recipe
- 1 soft cracker bread, 15 inches in diameter (from 17-ounce package)
- 1 (4 ounce) package herb-and-garlic spreadable cheese
- 8 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 18 leaves fresh spinach
step 1: Cover bread evenly with spreadable cheese.
step 2: Layer turkey, tomato, Swiss cheese and spinach on bread, leaving about 4 inches at one side covered with spreadable cheese only.
step 3: Beginning at the side layered with turkey, roll up bread. Trim each end with serrated knife to make even; cut bread roll into 1-inch slices.