Spooky Eyeball Tacos Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Taco Seasoning Mix
- 12 TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Taco Shells
- 1 (16 ounce) jar TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) container BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 24 sliced pitted ripe olives
step 1: Mix meat and seasoning mix. Shape into 36 (1-inch) balls; place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
step 2: Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Fill each taco shell with 1 meatball; drizzle with salsa. Top with 2 meatballs dipped in sour cream. Garnish with olives to make "eyeballs."