Springtime Ham and Spinach Salad Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarse grained prepared mustard
- ground black pepper to taste
- 3 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 8 cups baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup diced cantaloupe
- ½ cup diced peaches, drained
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
step 1: In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, juice, vinegar, mustard and pepper.
step 2: In a large bowl, toss together the ham, spinach, cantaloupe, peaches and onion. Pour dressing over all and toss to coat. Serve immediately.