Squash Stuff Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
step 1: Cook the ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until evenly browned; drain.
step 2: Mix the crushed tomatoes with liquid, diced tomatoes with liquid, corn with liquid, yellow squash, zucchini, and potatoes into the skillet with the beef. Season with seasoning salt and pepper. Bring the mixture to boil, adding water as needed to cover the ingredients. Reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Drain to serve.