Steak Diane Fettuccine Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 pound boneless sirloin, or top round steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups 1-inch asparagus pieces, or very thin green beans
- 1 (4.7 ounce) package PASTA RONI® Fettucine Alfredo
step 1: Toss beef with mustard, garlic, and thyme in medium bowl.
step 2: Cook and stir beef mixture and mushrooms with margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat 4-5 minutes, or until beef is browned. Remove from skillet; set aside.
step 3: Add 1-1/4 cups water, milk, asparagus, pasta and Special Seasonings packet to same skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Gently boil uncovered 4-5 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
step 4: Stir beef mixture back into skillet; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until heated through.