Stephanie's Best Casserole Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package rigatoni pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 2 cups broccoli rabe, trimmed and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, and cook rigatoni pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain, and set aside.
step 2: Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and cook in the skillet 20 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
step 3: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly butter a 10 inch casserole dish.
step 4: In the prepared casserole dish, mix the cooked pasta, cooked chicken, spaghetti sauce, broccoli rabe, and mozzarella cheese. Top with Cheddar cheese.
step 5: Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly brown.