Sticky Sweet Sausage Kabobs Recipe
- wooden skewers
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 24 Chipolata sausage
- 8 large shallots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch thick rounds
step 1: Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat. Soak eight wooden skewers in water to prevent burning when grilled.
step 2: Mix honey, mustard, soy sauce, and five spice powder together in a large bowl. Add sausage, shallot, red pepper, zucchini, and carrot, and toss thoroughly to coat. Alternately thread sausage, shallot, red pepper, zucchini, and carrot onto skewers.
step 3: Cook skewers on the prepared grill until sausage is evenly brown and vegetables are tender.