Stouffer's Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- 1 (11 ounce) package STOUFFER'S® frozen Scalloped Potatoes, defrosted
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound bulk sausage, fully cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa (optional)
step 1: PRESS biscuits to 1/8-inch thickness in bottom of greased 9 x 13-inch pan to form bottom crust. Bake in preheated 400 degree F. oven for 6 to 7 minutes or until just set and lightly browned.
step 2: COMBINE potatoes, eggs, 1/2 cup cheese, onion powder and black pepper in medium bowl; spread over biscuits. Top with cooked sausage and remaining cheese.
step 3: BAKE in preheated 400 degree F. oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve topped with salsa.