Stouffer's Caramel Apple Pie Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package STOUFFER'S® frozen Harvest Apples, defrosted
- 1 prepared 8-inch (6 ounces) graham cracker crust
- 1 egg
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
step 1: BEAT cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth; spread mixture over graham cracker crust.
step 2: COMBINE Harvest Apples, caramel topping and cinnamon in small bowl; gently spoon over cream cheese mixture to keep two distinct layers.
step 3: BAKE in preheated 375 degrees F. oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until apple mixture bubbles up around edges of pie. Cool on wire rack. Serve at room temperature; promptly chill leftover pie.