Strawberry, Spinach, and Pear Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup black walnuts
- 1 (10 ounce) bag spinach leaves
- 1 (10 ounce) bag romaine lettuce, torn
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 8 large strawberries, sliced
- 2 pears - peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) container crumbled feta
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
step 1: Place the walnuts in a small skillet over medium-high heat; toast the nuts while stirring constantly for 4 to 5 minutes; set aside to cool completely.
step 2: Toss together the spinach and romaine lettuce in a large mixing bowl, and toss with 1/2 cup of balsamic vinaigrette. Arrange the strawberries, pears, feta cheese, and walnuts over the top of the salad. Dress the salad with another 3 tablespoons vinaigrette to serve.