Strawberry Blue Cheese Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 8 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
step 1: Place the pecans in a skillet over medium heat. Tossing frequently, toast until lightly browned.
step 2: In a bowl, whisk together the raspberry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.
step 3: In a large bowl, mix the toasted pecans, greens, strawberries, blue cheese, and red onion. Toss with the vinegar and olive oil dressing mixture to serve.