Strawberry Daiquiri Pie Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen strawberry daiquiri mixer
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
step 1: In a large bowl, combine daiquiri mix, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped topping. Mix until smooth and creamy.
step 2: Add thawed strawberries and blend into mixture.
step 3: Fill pie crusts and refrigerate for approximately 4 hours or freeze until set.